I hate cheating/cheaters and this applies to people getting with, involved or attached to people who are already attached also. Now let me break it down because I know what’s coming, but I got ya’ll!
Before I start…this post refers to relationships that vowed to be monogamous not open relationships, not poly or friends with benefits aka booty call kind of thingy.
Why do I hate cheating? I hate cheating/cheaters because to me, it’s a character flaw, it’s manipulative, deceptive, phony, fake, sneaky, and trifling behavior! I like honest and real people and the shit that it takes to hide the fact that you are cheating is dishonest and disrespectful. I don’t give a hoot about you sleeping with another person but what you won’t do is lie to my face about anything if we are in a relationship. Lies and phoniness makes me doubt your personality as a whole. You have completely disregarded and shitted on your mate’s trust in you and their faith in you with all those lies.
What I can’t understand about serial cheaters is why do you marry or get in a relationship with a person that wants monogamy? Why don’t you just go and find like-minded freaks that want to screw everybody and their momma just like you?
It’s actually pretty simple to me: if you can’t be monogamous, don’t get into a monogamous relationship. If you’re in a monogamous relationship and feel the need to cheat for WHATEVER reason, break up. But that’s too easy a solution to these fools as they enjoy dysfunction and confusion.
A guy once told me that he cheats because of the excitement of having to sneak around & the possibility of getting caught. This didn’t make any sense to me at all, but whatever. When you cheat on someone it means you are not in love with him. So end the relationship, ASAP. I can’t see how people can continue to be with someone they’re not in love with, constantly cheating and try to justify their actions.
A colleague told me her man cheated because in his warped mind the relationship was too perfect thus unnatural. “We got along too well, and never argued”. So he said he did not deserve how I was treating him….wtf?? Now, the woman he was cheating on me with, he married her, and all they do is fight. And she is always accusing him of cheating. Well, dude, what did you expect? She didn’t mind being the side piece when he was with me so why complain now.
On top of all of that, I hate cheating because it’s a way of taking away someone’s power. They are forced to be a player in a relationship they didn’t have the chance to agree to due to deception and manipulation. I just can’t do liars; I need to know everything so I can make a decision on whether I want to continue dealing with you or to just chuck up the deuces. It’s so insensitive and disloyal to cheat.
Below are common arguments that are given for cheating and I will debunk them.
- You can be attracted to more than one person at a time. Monogamy is not natural see how lions, tigers and bears impregnate multiple females at once. That’s fine! But you are with a human being. The last time I checked, lions don’t lie to lionesses about the next lioness they will be sleeping with. Nor do they have to hide the fact that they’re doing it. We’re sentient beings so why go through the trouble of hiding, lying, and deceiving especially if you promised to be with one person? Because you know it’s wrong! There are relationships for people that don’t mind sharing, it’s called poly, take your ass there.
- I just had a weak moment and temptation got the best of me. Seriously, grow the fuck up. You should never get that comfortable with someone other than your spouse to the point that they even appear tempting to you. There’s this thing called self-control, try it sometime.
- I told him/her that I was with someone, but they didn’t care. So because they didn’t care shouldn’t you have? Just take several seats with your trifling self.
- I love my husband/wife but the relationship wasn’t going well at the time. Okay, guess sleeping with another person patched up that problem…huh?? You will definitely find the solution to your relationship problems in someone else’s underwear, right?
- I felt lonely. Find a hobby and end the relationship if the person is emotionally unavailable.
- But we have kids together so I can’t just leave. Sure you can as you are doing more harm than good after all when you cheated you already checked out, and since when did you have to stay with your children’s parents to raise them properly?
Yes…..being a shady liar isn’t cool. Cheaters think they are cute….but they ugly with their underhanded evil no game having asses! You know you can’t get shit with the truth so you lie to get it……this is so low and I think they are funny. Being passed around like used Kleenex…….go on and enjoy everybody’s germs while you jump around feeling you are hip.
Most people that cheat are selfish and commit to a relationship because they don’t want to share you with anyone else….. But it’s okay for them to sleep around with any and everybody. Many women will settle because they are afraid to be alone. I refuse to be amongst this number of women who feel a little bit of man is better than none at all. I say don’t sacrifice your true happiness, you can do bad all by yourself. Know your worth!
So there’s my first post for September. Tell me, what is your thought on cheating. ever been cheated on and what were the reasons.
Thanks for visiting.
Pictures from Google, thoughts by Victoria.